Thursday, September 16, 2010

Helmets, Goblins and Eggs


Well been playing around with Maya these last few days, and getting distracted with all my new triathlon training options now that I am a member of LA Tri Club. Took me a long time to model this helmet, created from an image provided by the maya manuel. One is the smoother version obviously.

This next one was fun, I had to turn this human head into a Goblin. (Well what Maya considers a goblin).
Human

Goblin... looks way too friendly in my opinion to be a real goblin, maybe it is part elf and human and the ugly bits are goblin.


And then for this Egg holder i had to make it out of a curve, and I've discovered that my manuel is missing some of the images that I'm suppose to use as a guide. Oh well, I figured it out anyway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment