Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Movement!

Well, its been a while since I've posted work. I tried to post my bouncing ball but couldn't figure it out. But I've learned some things about uploading stuff since then so these should work. My animations for the robot arm and the one-leg step. Haven't really tweaked the graph editor as much as I should, if any, but its daunting. I'm working on it.

I tried to add personality to the robot, rather than just a generic movement.


And here I didn't play with squash and stretch, just fiddled around with learning IK (Inverse Kinematics). And tomorrow is our last session of Maya Springboard. :(

Then I have a month to play with what I've learned, Christmas, and up my cycling.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so maybe I haven't quite got the uploading of the videos because each one is supposed to have the Animation Mentor Logo at the end for legal reasons. It works on the computer, but not when I upload it. Sorry AM. Please note, all rigs are property of Animation Mentor.

    ReplyDelete